Bye 2016...

Bye 2016...


Hiiii, Another year has flown by and just like each year, I'm amazed at how quickly its flown by! This post has some of my highlights from the year and what I have to look forward to in 2017....

 2016 has been such a big year for me, firstly I started my training as a Make Up Artist, Left High School and started my own Make Up Business thats been going really good so far and been kept really busy with it!

I also bought my dream make up box to keep all my kit in!

My highlight of 2016 has got to be travelling to events to attend masterclasses with my fave MUA's...

I attended Beauty School Drop Out Tour in Dublin with Danielle Kahlani and Lou Teasdale!


and 2 Masterclasses with Jamie Genevieve



Since been given those platforms and inspiration my Instagram, Blog and YouTube Channel has grew so much and I've had the opportunity to start working with some amazing beauty brands such as...

E.L.F Cosmetics

EMJ Company

Jazzy Glitter Shop

and will be working with them again in 2017 which I'm super super excited about!!

Other than 'Work' I went to one of my favourite places twice this year to Fuerteventura on Holiday with my Family and had the best time! I got the chance to feed Giraffes and Hippos whilst I was there and can't wait to go back to see them again!



I've also been spending much more time with my horse that I've been wanting to do for ages, but school took up took up too much of my time, but now because I've left I can finally do my own things that I like to do and want to do!!


I can't wait to see what 2017 brings and hopefully this time next year I'll have more exciting things happening to add to my list :) Hope you all have a great new year and in the comments let me know what your highlight has been this year!


To finish off the post here's some of my fave make up looks I've done throughout the year!...



Thanks so much for following,watching and reading this year on my social medias! 

See u in 2017!!! 

All The Love. Nx



Socal Media Links - 

Instagram - @natalie_brownx
Twitter - @nataliebrown123
YouTube - NatalieTutorials
Blog Facebook - 'Natalie Brown Blog'


Natalie Brown Blog

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment