L'Oreal!

Hiiiii!

I haven't posted on here in agesssss! If you'd like to see more from this blog I've upgraded to a YouTube Channel incase your wondering where I've went..... My YouTube Channel is 'NatalieTutorials' and the link is - www.youtube.com/NatalieTutorials
I post over there every week and over here I will be writing reviews of products I've been loving so far :)



Sooooo onto this post, I have been loving the brand L'Oreal Paris for so long and had to write about them on here as there products are fabbb!!
I actually use the L'Oreal True Match Foundation in my Make Up Artist Kit and found that it works with loads of skin types and also skin tones as they now offer 18 shades!
The foundation is super blendable and buildable plus leaves the skin looking radiant.

I also have been loving their Infallible Mattifying Base Primer, I've mentioned it on a few of my posts here and it just leaves my foundation looking matte and smooth and stays for ages, its a great combo with the True Match Foundation.

Another thing I have been loving is the Volume Million Lash Extreme Mascara, it leave the lashes looking thick and long and also doesn't crumble off that I have found with high end and other drugstore brands.

The L'Oreal True Match Liquid Highlight comes in 2 shades one Tan/Rose and one with more of an Ice White colour. these are great for mixing in for a dewy effect with your foundation or applying on the tops of the cheekbones for a glowy effect.

Then onto Lips! The Colour Riche Matte Lipstick Collection is amazinnnnngggg! I love the formula of these there non-drying, they are super creamy and pigmented plusss.... there is a gold lipstick in the collection that you can wear on its own or as a lip topper to give a golden shine to your lipstick!
Another Lipstick product from L'Oreal I'm loving is the Colour Riche LA Palette (Nude) the lipsticks in the palette are lovely and glossy plus finish of every make up look.

If you'd like to see any of these products in use head over to my YouTube Channel where I'm sure I've featured every product I've mentioned here haha!

I hope you enjoyed this post please remember to head over to my social medias to be updated when I post something new on here or a tutorial!

Social Medias


Instagram -  natalie_brownx

Facebook - Natalie Brown

 Twitter - nataliebrown123

YouTube - NatalieTutorials


All The Love. Nx 





Natalie Brown Blog

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

1 comment:

  1. Sooooo onto this post, I have been loving the brand L'Oreal Paris for so long and had to write about them on here as there products are fabbb!!
    tote bags

    ReplyDelete