ARIANA GRANDE LIPSY LONDON RANGE SS16

Hiiii, here's some of my fave outfits from Ariana Grande's range at Lipsy London (SS16)
I was in their store the other day and they gave me a booklet with all of her collection in it, all of the collection has a strong Ariana look with lovely day dresses, bralet and skirt sets and beautiful prom pieces! 
I noticed there's a lot of stripes and floral prints in this collection, perfect for spring/summer! 

The first piece I looked at was a beautiful floral print dress! It screams summer and looks soooo pretty! It''s called the 'Ariana Grande For Lipsy Floral Bandeau Prom Dress' and is £45, it would look great with a clutch bag and some pink or nude heels


The next outfit I loved was the white Lace Back Crop Top and Mini Skirt, its got that right summery feel and would be a lovely for a night time holiday outfit, the Lace Back Crop Top is £32 and the Mini Skirt is £35


My favourite outfit in the collection is the Stripe Mini Skater Skirt, this can be dressed with the Lace Bralet Top or the Sweetheart Bardot Crop Top from the collection
I will definetly be buying this from the collection its sooo pretty and so Ariana's style!
The photo above is the Stripe Mini Skater Skirt dressed with the Lace Bralet Top , the Stripe Mini Skater Skirt is priced at £38 
The photo above is the Bardot Crop Top that could also be worn with the Stripe Mini Skater Skirt, its priced at £32


Another one of my faves is the Lace Cami Prom Dress it would be great if your going to a summer/spring wedding or even just a night out/party its priced at £50 

Ari had also designed some jewellery for this collection and they are so perfect for going with any of the outifts! Check out her full range on www.lipsy.co.uk  Let me know in the comments what your favourite looks on the website are!! 



Hope you enjoyed this post! 
 and if you have any questions post them in the comments or on any social media

Also remember I have made an Instagram Account especially for this Blog! To keep updated go over and follow @NatalieVictoriaBrown
I will still be using my other account, but over on my blog one i'll be posting looks I like etc and keeping you updated on any posts that are up! 

Facebook - Natalie Brown

 Twitter - nataliebrown123


All The Love. Nx 



Follow

Natalie Brown Blog

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment