BEAUTY SCHOOL DROP OUT : DUBLIN

Hiii! Last week I was contacted by NYX Cosmetics to attend the Beauty School Drop Out Master Class in Dublin with my favourite Make Up Artists ever Lou Teasdale and Danielle Kahlani!! I honestly couldn't believe it as it was a dream come true to actually be taught by them and able to meet them both in real life!






When we first went into the room the Master Class it was being held in there was some gifts lying on the chairs for us that NYX Cosmetics gave us...






 Once we were all sat down we had a Q&A session with Lou and Danielle then they went onto doing looks of their own teaching us how to re-create the 'Harley Quinn' and 'Rainbow Cut Crease' looks.





Their Finished looks were amazing!




When I got home I re-created Lou's look she done...



I can't thank Lou, Danielle and the NYX team enough for giving me the opportunity to attend the Master Class, I learned so much and hope to join one of their training days again in the future!

Hope You Enjoyed This Blog Post!
and if you have any questions send me them on any social media


Facebook - Natalie Brown

 Twitter - nataliebrown123


All The Love. Nx 



Natalie Brown Blog

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment