NOVEMBER 2016 FAVOURITES!

Hiii, here's my favourite products I've been using over this month! hope you enjoy this post and in the comments leave what your November Favourites are :)


My first favourite of this month is the Make Up Revolution Palette in 'Mermaids Forever' I use this for eye shadow looks that I want to add a little bit of shine to, the shadows in this palette include 32 vibrant shades that have foiled shadows, matte shadows, nude and natural shades too! Which completes a perfect pallete depending on what make up look your going to go for that day! The foiled shadows are my favourite as they makes the colour appear more shiny as to shimmery ones on the lid. This palette is perfect for those who are just starting out in make up that want to experiment with colour and natural tones and comes in a great price at only £8 at Superdrug! 

Next on my Favourites list is the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge, this is great for blending your foundation in and getting a flawless finish, it also has a flat edge for under the eye area where you might want to blend concealer and then a pointed edge for baking the under eye area with transluscent powder.
The Miracle Complexion Sponge can be found at Boots and Superdrug for £5.99 or 2 for £9.99 


The NYX Cosmetics Matte Finish Setting Spray is amazing! It locks your Foundation in for ages and leaves a lovely matte finish, its super light weight and is great to revive your make up during the day as well. This can be found at Boots for £7!

Another NYX Cosmetics product I'm loving at the moment is the Jumbo Eye Pencil in 'Milk' this is great as a base for an extreme eye look and also for in your water line, it stays for ages too! This can be found for £5.


The Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner is amazing! I have been using this for so long and love it so much its one of the products that is always in my kit bag, its super easy to apply and great for creating Winged Eyeliner! Once its on it stays on the eye all day and doesn't budge!


Next is the Maybelline BrowDrama Sculpting Mascara this is great for setting your brows in place and giving them a nice shape, you can either use this on top of you brows when filled in to keep them set all day or use it for a natural finish with no product on brows! It comes in 4 perfect shades from light to dark and can be found in boots and superdrug for £4.99


The last products in my November Favourites is the MATCHBOX by Nails Inc that was created with Lottie Tomlinson :) The Match Box comes with a full size nail polish and a matte lip paint that is amazing! I picked the shade 'Out Out and Buzzin' and have fell in love with the products! The matchboxes come in 4 different shades so be sure to check them out and I have also done a tutorial with them to so if youd like to check it out click this link :) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyV7Z7dvab8&feature=share



So thats all my November Faves hope you enjoyed this post and let me know what your faves are this month too!
Please remember to subscribe over on my Youtube Channel as I have new Make Up Tutorials over there every week! and if you have any questions send me them on any social media

Instagram -  natalie_brownx

Facebook - Natalie Brown

 Twitter - nataliebrown123

YouTube - NatalieTutorials


All The Love. Nx 

Natalie Brown Blog

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment