How Much Is Your Face Worth? Tag

Hiii ,I found this tag on the internet while I was watching youtube and thought it would be fun to find out how much my face would cost if I added up every single product I applied onto my face for the day!

So this is the picture I took when all of the products I decided to apply were on my face , I first started off by applying my fave moisturizer by Clinique, it's called the 'Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion' that costs £30.00 


I then applied a primer onto my face to help my Make Up stay all day, I used the L'Oreal Infallible Mattifying Base Primer' that costs £7.99 


After that I then applied my foundation using MAC's Studio Fix Foundation that cost me £22.00 


After applying foundation I needed something to set it with, so I applied Rimmel 'Stay Matte Pressed Powder' that cost £3.99 


I then went onto eyes and used my Urban Decay Smoky Pallete that is £38.50


Then on top of the shadows, I applied Barry M's 'Super Soft Eye Crayon' in Black to line my top and lower lash line then blended it out, the eye crayon costs £3.99


After that I added my fave Mascara ever! Maybellines 'Volum' Express Colossal Chaotic Lash' that's £7.99


After finishing my eyes I added a bit of Contour and Highlight, I used the Make Up Revolution 'Ultra Contour Pallete' this has 2 highlight shades in it too and cost me £8.00


The last stage of my Make Up routine was putting on my Lipstick, I lined my lips with the Barry M Lip Liner in the shade 'Toast' that costs £2.99 and then all over my lips I applied my favourite lipstick from YSL 'Rouge Volupte Shine' In the shade 'Nude In Private' that costs £26.00


So in total my full face costs £151.45!! 

Thats so much omg haha! But I suppose your not paying for that one wear of it, you will get alot of wear out of all the products! But it is still alot of money! In my opinion your face is the first thing people see and I like to take care of my skin and also use a variety of high end and drug store products, but it just goes to show that you dont really need to pay as much as I did, as you could probably find dupes that are close to the high end brand products that I use. 

Hope you enjoyed this post!
In the Comments below let me know how much your face is worth! 
 and if you have any questions send me them on any social media

Also remember I have made an Instagram Account especially for this Blog! To keep updated go over and follow @NatalieVictoriaBrown
I will still be using my other account, but over on my blog one I'll be posting looks I like etc and keeping you updated on any posts that are up! 

If you re-create any looks or have any looks you'd like me to do a post on send me them on 

Facebook - Natalie Brown

 Twitter - nataliebrown123





All The Love. Nx 





Follow

Natalie Brown Blog

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment